Our primary goal is to supply our customers with top-quality, cost effective products, delivered on-time. We have decades of experience in part and mold design, simple and complex forming, and expert assembly.
We pride ourselves on being able to produce parts that other forming companies wouldn’t even try. We can produce a mold from model files, drawings, sample parts, or even from a sketch and dimensions.
Our product mix is such that we have in-depth knowledge of a wide range of thermoplastic materials including (but not limited to) ABS, Acrylic capped ABS, HIPS, LDPE, HDPE, PP, TPO’s, PMMA, PC, PETG, PVC, KYDEX, Acrylic, and others. We can help you select the proper materials for the application. We can form flexible products such as Naugahyde, and even form parts that skip the upholstery step by forming them with the vinyl upholstery cover already built in – imagine the savings !
We continue to expand our product line with many new, exciting items. Check out our sleek, new patented “Slimline” styled doors and boxes. “Slimline” products feature an extremely heavy-duty integrally molded plastic hinge and concealed mounting fasteners.
Experienced and well equipped, we offer our customers:
– State-of-the-art thermoforming, CNC machines, CAD/CAM software and procedures
– Knowledgeable technical support and sales staff
– An Engineering staff to assist with design concepts
– Assistance with deciding on the appropriate material for the job
– Sample parts on short notice
– 40+ years of thermoforming excellence
– Top quality materials, our exterior products have an acrylic cap for superior gloss
and color retention
– A delivery schedule to coincide with your requirements
– An experienced and knowledgeable Rep team that will ensure your needs are
met and expectations exceeded every time.